PRECISE IN THE STEER PATH, FORGIVING IN THE LOAD PATH.
To maintain a traditional feel while absorbing vibration and catastrophic impacts. Tunable to your preferences, you control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar is.
We focus on two areas at Fasst Company; The first is absorbing abuse without sacrificing control or feel. The second is ergonomics. We spend more time on ergonomics than any other brand. When the handlebar is tailored to you and your preferences the difference in comfort is immediately noticeable.
- Controlled and Consistent - Laterally, Flexx Handlebars are extremely stiff which makes them precise in the steer path, meaning you do not have to “steer” through the abuse reduction mechanism
- Tunable - You control how soft or stiff the bar is. With a properly set up Flexx Bar, you won't feel the bar moving but you will feel increased control and improved comfort as the bar absorbs the high frequency abuse (chop, bumps, stutters, etc.) while comforting on those hard hitting big impacts.
- Dramatically reduces vibration - Our pivot pin is wrapped in a proprietary bushing that isolates the handles from any metal to metal contact, drastically minimizing vibration right from the start.
- American Made - We take pride in bringing you the only handlebar Made in America. Constructed out of 7000 series aluminum; employing the latest technology in CNC machining and extrusion methods, our handlebars are made with the utmost hands-on precision and care.
- Flexx Handlebars are 1 1/8" at the mounting section and 7/8" at the handles.
- On dirt bikes the most common back sweeps being are a 10°, 12°, or 14°. Traditionally a taller rider will benefit from a straighter bar, it opens up the cockpit and allows more operating room. Inversely, a smaller rider will appreciate a bar with a little more back sweep to tailor the ergos to a shorter wing span.
- Our Enduro bar is 31"/787mm wide. The Enduro bend offers 9" of handle room to mount controls and accessories.
- Moto bend is 32"/812mm wide. As of September 1, 2021 Moto bends are built on our narrow center section with longer handles, 9.5" of handle room, providing you more area to mount controls and accessories.
- Flexx Handlebars are available in 3 different heights, a very low 68mm, a standard height of 92mm and our tall bars at 116mm.
What's In The Box:
- Flexx Handlebar
- Black handlebar pad
- 3 sets of Compression Elastomers
- 2 set of Rebound Elastomers