OAKLEY AIRBRAKE MX-TUFF BLOCKS WHITE WITH CLEAR LENS
Oakley Airbrake MX is the new standard of protection, clarity, comfort & convenience. Protection: This is the first-ever MX goggle with a lens made of injection-molded Plutonite. That's the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles, & it's insanely tough. Oakley Plutonite is the same ultra-tough material that shields the eyes of soldiers who can't compromise on protection, & compared to the flimsy, flexible lenses found in other goggles, Airbrake MX makes you invincible. Switchlock Technology: Riders have to be ready to face whatever conditions Mother Nature throws down. That's why Airbrake MX is armed with Oakley's Switchlock Technology. It makes the process of lens changing fast & hassle-free. When a lens is locked securely into the rigid O Matter frame, there is no bending or warping like inferior designs that distort vision, & Switchlock Technology lets you take advantage of our full armory of premium lens tints. Clarity: Now let's talk clarity. Ordinary MX lenses are stamped from flat sheets of generic material then bent to fit into the goggle frame, & the result of that warping is visual distortion. Safety & performance demand true, accurate vision, so we injection-mold the lenses under extreme pressure to achieve a precise optical geometry. Field of Vision: When a rider is on the track, he needs to be aware of who might be challenging his position. That's why this sleek design extends peripheral vision to the absolute max.
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Frame: Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O MatterÂ® exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Switch-Lock Lens Technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Outrigger System for Balanced Fit
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Frame is composed of ultra-strong, yet lightweight, O Matterâ¢ combined with flexible urethane
BPD products are top notch! The customer service is even better! It’s a great company to support. I couldn’t recommend it enough.
Purchased every part for my KTM and installed perfectly. Everything lines up to a T and the products are extremely stout. I couldn't be happier with the quality of their products and customer service.
Absolutely passionate about their craft and it comes at an exceptional price alongside great customer service. Customer for life here!