The fuel of pro racers is a high octane mix of adrenaline and attitude, and they've been getting it from Troy Lee Designs (TLD) for three decades. TLD is the premier custom paint shop for racing helmets and the MX industry leader in cutting-edge colors and graphics. Oakley joined forces with Troy and his cadre of visionaries to create a special collection of customized creations. The driving force behind these design rarities was the idea of fusing the best of art and innovation, and putting it in the hands of those who have what it takes to rise in the ranks of riders.
- High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Oakley's Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens / frame combinations.
- Plutonite Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- O-Matter - A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- Moisture Wicking Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam - Part of the technology that makes Oakley goggles so comfortable, this premium foam is utilized along the facial contact area for balanced pressure and the performance of moisture-wicking comfort.
- Interchangeable Lenses - This style lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Second lens included.
- Seven-pack of Oakley Laminated tear-offs.
- Made for more than just spotting obstacles, Prizm MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions to make the most of the ride.
- You'll ride with greater confidence because the precise color filtering helps you pick up fast lines, identify differences in dirt texture for traction control, and see deeper into ruts where the shadows live.
- Prizm MX lenses are engineered to perform under a wide range of light conditions, so when the track or trail takes you from sunlight to canopy shade, you'll have all the performance advantages of sharpened visual acuity and vivid color perception.
- Helps you spot subtle transitions in dirt conditions by separating shades of brown.